Permissions for Mixed Marriage

1. Form M-1, Application for Dispensation, is to be used to request permission of the local ordinary for the lawful celebration between a Catholic and a baptized non-Catholic.

2. The priest or deacon who assists in requesting the permission is to see that the conditions of c. 1125 are fulfilled. (See #5.6.4 Requirements of Canon 1125 in Mixed Marriage, Disparity of Cult and Other Cases.)

Date approved by Bishop

Posted by
Pending Provincial