Dispensation from the Canonical Form of Marriage in Mixed Marriages

1. Petitions for dispensation from the obligation of canonical form are to be made by submitting a completed M-1 Form, Application for Dispensation, to the diocesan curia. [1]

[1] cc. 1108, 1117, 1127 ยง2.

Date approved by Bishop

Posted by
Pending Provincial