Dispensation from Disparity of Cult

1. Form M-1, Application for Dispensation, is to be used to request dispensation from the impediment of disparity of cult (marriage between a Catholic and a non-baptized person).

2. The priest or deacon who submits the request must verify that the conditions of c. 1125 are fulfilled.

(These are treated at #5.6.4 Requirements of Canon 1125 in Mixed Religion, Disparity of Cult and Other Cases.)

Date approved by Bishop

Posted by
Pending Provincial